Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a registered Architect to join our company.
- Lead Architect on complex projects
- Responsible for the development of contract drawings and specifications
- Review shop drawings and clarification of construction issues
- Supervise project staff
- Able to work on a team and independently as required
- Effective communication skills required with the ability to work with other disciplines
- Juggle multiply tasks while meeting budgets and schedules
- Committed to continual learning
- Excellent attention to detail
- 8-15 years’ experience preferably in water/wastewater or industrial facilities
- Familiarity with ICC and NFPA codes
- Understanding of AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience with complex building systems and materials
- Registered Architect
- Andover, MA
- Maitland, FL
- Middletown, CT
- Portsmouth, NH
- Portland, ME
- Providence, RI
- Topsham, ME
- Westfield, MA
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender identity, age, religion, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exporing new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.