Civil Project Manager
Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a licensed Civil Project Manager to join our company. Candidates will have experience in engineering and managing civil/infrastructure projects, and proven business development and client relationship skills.
- Engineering of stormwater, management systems, streets, roadways and site improvement
- Project management
- Business development
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Personal organization and time management skills
- Desire to manage and mentor staff
- Integrity and honesty in all dealing
- Able to build strong relationship with coworkers
- Collaborate with others to capitalize on Company’s collective capabilities
- Committed to continual learning
- Effective client relationship skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Eight plus years of experience in civil engineering with a minimum of two years of project management experience
- Dam experience would be considered a plus
- Professional Engineer License
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering
- Middletown, CT
- Andover, MA
- Westfield, MA
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, transgender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exploring new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.