Collection System & Asset Management Lead Project Engineer
Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a licensed Collection System & Asset Management Lead Project Engineer to join our growing infrastructure assessment group.
- Coordination of field work with Field Services Manager
- Project planning and coordination/oversight of junior engineer work
- Data review and management
- Reviewing results and preparing recommendations with engineering staff
- Developing plans and specifications for sewer system rehabilitation and renewal
- Bidding and construction
- Sewer system flow monitoring and data analysis
- Ability to work within various data analysis/management platforms
- Fieldwork oversight for sewer system evaluation surveys
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Embrace organization’s overall business philosophy
- Proactively measure and address client needs
- Lead project teams to success
- 6-10 years of experience planning and coordinating detailed phases of engineering work relative to sewer system condition assessments and design documents for rehabilitation alternatives
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Certification in NASSCO’s Pipeline and Certification Program (PACP) Preferred
- B.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- M.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering preferred
- Tampa, FL
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, transgender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exporing new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.