Collection System & Asset Management Project Manager
**This position is available in any Wright-Pierce office location**
Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a licensed Collection System Asset Management PM to join our company.
- Coordination of field work with Field Services Manager
- Reviewing results and preparing recommendations with engineering staff
- Developing plans and specifications for sewer system renewal
- Bidding and construction
- Sewer system flow monitoring
- Hydraulic modeling
- Fieldwork for sewer system evaluation surveys
- Data and asset management
- Sewer rehab design (trenchless a plus)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Embrace organization’s overall business philosophy
- Proactively measure and address client needs
- Lead project teams to success
- 10-15 years of experience planning and coordinating detailed phases of engineering work relative to sewer system condition assessments and design documents for rehabilitation alternatives
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Certification in NASSCO’s Pipeline and Certification Program (PACP)
- B.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- M.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering preferred
- Andover, MA
- Candidates may also be considered in any of our office locations.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, transgender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exporing new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.