Control Systems Engineer
**This position is available in additional Wright-Pierce office locations**
Wright-Pierce, a growing, award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater, and civil infrastructure, is seeking a Control Systems Engineer to join our company. The position entails a wide variety of challenging process, instrumentation, control system, and SCADA system design projects requiring unique and creative approaches. Our mission is to enhance our clients’ success by delivering reliable solutions, responsive service, and superior value.
- Design of Instrumentation and Control (I&C) systems, including control diagrams, process and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID),
- Design industrial networks
- Develop control narratives and review programming for water/wastewater treatment facilities
- Coordinate with other disciplines to produce a fully coordinated project
- Studies and reports
- Plans and shop drawing reviews
- Specifications for bidding and construction
- Field visits to review contractor’s work
- Resolution of field related problems and startup
- Strong communication, and interpersonal skills
- Personal organization and time management skills
- Able to build strong relationships with coworkers.
- Committed to continual learning
- Excellent attention to detail
- 8 -10 years of experience
- Experience in the water/wastewater industry preferred
- B.S. in related Engineering field of study
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) or Control System Engineer (CSE)
- Andover, MA
- Candidates may also be considered in any of our office locations.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, transgender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exploring new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.