Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a licensed Dam Engineer to join our company.
- Dam inspections
- Dam safety
- Fish passage
- Project Management
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Personal organization and time management skills
- Desire to manage and mentor staff
- Able to build strong relationship with coworkers
- Collaborate with others to capitalize on Company’s collective capabilities
- Committed to continual learning
- Excellent attention to detail
- Eight plus years of experience in engineering and managing dam projects
- Experience with FERC requirements would be considered advantageous
- Experience with State dam safety agencies considered advantageous
- Hydraulic modeling experience with HEC-RAS (including 2D) considered advantageous
- Professional Engineer License
- B.S or M.S. Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- B.S. or M.S. Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering preferred
- Middletown, CT
- Portland, ME
- Topsham, ME
- Westfield, MA
- Portsmouth, NH
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, transgender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exploring new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.