Drinking Water Project Manager
Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a licensed Drinking Water Project Manager to join our company. If you are interested in working for an employee-owned company with the potential for significant growth and ownership apply now!
- Technical planning, design, construction, and project management of drinking water source, distribution, storage and treatment projects
- Business development including, strategic planning, lead identification/tracking, projects pursuits/proposals, project interviews/presentations
- Client satisfaction
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Desire to manage and mentor staff
- Committed to building strong relationships with clients and co-workers
- Excellent attention to detail
- 10 plus years of increasingly responsible experience winning and executing a variety of drinking water projects
- Registered Professional Engineer – Preferably in the state of Massachusetts
- B.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Andover, MA
- Westfield, MA
- Providence, RI
- Portsmouth, NH
- Portland, ME
- Middletown, CT
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender identity, age, religion, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exploring new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.