Electrical Engineering CADD Technician
Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a junior to mid-level Electrical Engineering CADD Technician to join our company.
- Coordinates with other building disciplines
- Creates design models, drawings and maps
- Assists in layout and CAD/Revit coordination of design
- Develops clear and concise drawings for bid and construction
- Utilize company drawing development standards and guidelines
- Manages work within given project budgets and schedules
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Personal organization and time management skills
- Able to build strong relationship with coworkers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interest in electrical and controls systems
- Candidates with 0-5 years of experience directly related to water/wastewater industry
- Experience using design and modeling software along with experience in water/wastewater design
- Experience with Revit (release 2016 or newer) (Primary)
- Experience with AutoCAD software (release 2018 or newer) (Secondary)
- OSHA10 and Confined Space Training considered a plus
- Able to successfully complete Wright-Pierce safety training
- Associates Degree in Engineering Technology or equivalent experience
- Andover, MA
- Portland or Topsham, ME
- Manchester or Portsmouth, NH
- Providence, RI
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender identity, age, religion, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exploring new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.