Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking an Engineering/ CAD Technician to join our company.
- Performs process piping, mechanical equipment, and site piping layout
- Creates process flow schematics
- Coordinates with other building disciplines
- Creates design models, drawings and maps
- Assists in layout and CAD coordination of design
- Develops clear and concise drawings for bid and construction
- Utilize company drawing development standards and guidelines
- Manages work within given project budgets and schedules
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Personal organization and time management skills
- Able to build strong relationship with coworkers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Familiar with basic drafting standards
- Candidates with 3-5 years of experience directly related to water and wastewater process design will be evaluated
- Experience using design and modeling software along with experience in water/wastewater design
- Experience with Revit (release 2016 or newer) (Primary)
- Experience with AutoCAD software (release 2014 or newer) (Secondary)
- Experience with ArcMap (release 10.0 or newer) and/or Sketchup would be considered a plus
- Minor lifting and physical activity as part of occasional field work
- Able to perform field site visits with occasional overnight stays
- OSHA10 and Confined Space Training considered a plus
- Able to successfully complete Wright -Pierce safety training
- Associates Degree in Engineering Technology
- Maitland, FL
- Tampa, FL
- Andover, MA
- Middletown, CT
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, transgender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exploring new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.