Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm, is seeking a Field Manager with 6 or more years of experience to support field crews. Preferred candidate should be sufficient in MS Office (other software skills a plus) with supervisory skills, attention to detail, and hands-on problem-solving skills. On the job training and certifications provided. High school diploma required. Prefer Associates degree or equivalent construction management or field service management work experience.
This position reports to Group Leader/Associate Vice President of Infrastructure Assessment Group (IAG) and supports project teams/needs from a field perspective throughout all Wright-Pierce offices from New England to New York and Florida.
- Managing all aspects of Wright-Pierce field services and equipment, including staff schedule
- Reporting/collaboration with project engineers/managers daily
- Ability to direct or assist field supervisors when performing sewer system condition assessment work (sewer televising/ CCTV oversight, smoke/dye testing, manhole inspections, building inspections, and flow monitoring)
- Managing equipment inventory
- Managing field truck mileage logs, service plans, and maintenance needs
- Ordering new equipment
- Coordinate/provide in-house or on-site training to field staff; coordinate training with Field Supervisors
- Coordinating delivery of requested equipment to other offices
- Assisting with travel planning for field staff
- Managing the sign-in and sign-out logs for equipment
- Performing staff reviews and developing career goals for field staff throughout all offices (NE, NY, FL)
- Attending kickoff meetings to gain project understanding
- Performing site audits during fieldwork to maintain high quality services
- Developing cost estimates for field services
- Assisting with proposals and interview preparation to win new projects
- Assisting with review of new field technologies and software
- Coordinating field laptop needs/updates
- Maintaining annual on-call agreements with subcontractors for labor, traffic control, or equipment services.
- Developing new SOPs
- Coordinating with Safety Program state leads. Participate on Safety Committee
- Review fieldwork progress and quality of data collected
- Support Field Supervisors and Field Technicians with daily assignments and equipment needs
- Strong organizational, management and communication skills
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn new software skills relevant to fieldwork
- Ability to resolve field or equipment issues effectively and expeditiously
- Ability to travel throughout all Wright-Pierce field offices
- Willingness to train and work in a team environment
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- 6 plus years of experience preferred
- Experience and efficiency using Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Database use or management experience a plus
- Valid Driver’s license
- Certification in NASSCO’s Pipeline Assessment and Certification Program (PACP), plus relevant field experience. Training can be provided
- OSHA 10 preferred
- First aid/CPR preferred
- Manchester, NH
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender identity, age, religion, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exploring new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.