Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a Field Technician to join a growing infrastructure assessment team, focused on the assessment of municipal collection systems and asset management.
This position reports to a Field Supervisor in the firm’s infrastructure assessment group.
- Performing field work associated with sewer system condition assessments (sewer televising/ CCTV oversight, smoke/dye testing, manhole inspections, building inspections, and flow monitoring)
- Preparing field truck and collecting equipment for upcoming field work
- Performing routine maintenance and adjustments on equipment
- Carrying out project work according to scope and budget
- Documenting key issues identified
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Strong computer, communication, and reporting skills
- Must be able to work in confined spaces
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to travel
- Willing to travel throughout Wright-Pierce offices for weeks at a time when necessary
- 1 or more years of field experience
- NASSCO’s Pipeline Assessment and Certification Program (PACP) preferred
- OSHA 10 preferred
- First aid/CPR preferred
- Jacksonville, FL
- Tampa, FL
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, transgender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exploring new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.