Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking an HR Generalist to join our company.
- Perform administrative functions within the human resources department while working closely with the Director of Human Resources, Corporate Recruiter and HR Benefits Administrator
- Maintain employment files and process required employee forms and paperwork
- Support on-boarding administrative process
- Perform data entry
- Coordinate with Payroll for accurate and timely payroll processing
- Assist with recruitment process including placing ads, scheduling interviews and conducting reference checks
- Assist with career fair preparation including placing ads on various university recruiting platforms and attending career fairs
- Review, track and document compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training.
- Coordinate and assist with company internship program
- Assist with benefits enrollment
- Assist with processing unemployment worker’s comp claims
- Coordinate employee recognition award program
- Support firm wide practice, policy and procedure adherence
- Perform other HR administrative duties as needed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Personal organization and time management skills
- Able to build strong relationship with coworkers
- Excellent attention to detail
- 0-2 years of experience in human resources, A/E/C industry experience a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Work, Excel, PowerPoint and Excel required
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn a Human Resources Information System
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems considered a plus
- Experience using WordPress a plus
- BA/S in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field of study
- Portsmouth, NH
- Portland, ME
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender identity, age, religion, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exporing new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.