HVAC/Mechanical Project Engineer
Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a licensed HVAC/Mechanical Project Engineer to join our company.
- Design of HVAC, plumbing, ducting and piping systems for water/wastewater treatment facilities
- Review studies, reports, plans, specifications and shop drawings for bidding and construction
- Perform field visits
- Resolve field related problems and startup
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Ability to work on a team and independently as required
- Committed to continual learning
- Excellent attention to detail
- 0-3 years’ experience preferably in the water/wastewater field
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Engineer in Training Certification preferred
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Portsmouth, NH
- Portland, ME
- Andover, MA
- Maitland, FL
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender identity, age, religion, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exploring new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.