Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a licensed Hydrogeologist to join our company.
- Identifying and permitting new high-yield municipal groundwater well sources
- Subsurface infiltration of treated wastewater effluent
- Geologic mapping
- Drilling oversight
- Conducting pump tests
- Geophysical survey
- Field work and travel for up to a week at a time
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Personal organization and time management skills
- Able to build strong relationship with coworkers
- Committed to continual learning
- Excellent attention to detail
- Diligent and dependable
- 0-10 years of experience
- Candidate must have a background in hydrology/hydrogeology and a strong understanding of hydrogeologic principals
- GIS experience required
- CAD experience considered a plus
- NH Professional Geologist or ME Certified Geologist preferred or the ability to eventually obtain a PG license
- Masters preferred
- Geology or Environmental Engineering Degree
- Manchester, NH
- Candidates may also be considered in any of our office locations.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender identity, age, religion, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exporing new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.