Internship – Electrical Engineer
Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a motivated Electrical Engineering student for our 2021 Summer Internship Program.
- Participate in a variety of electrical assignments pertaining to the design of low to medium distribution systems within the water/wastewater industry
- Conduct in-office and field work
- Perform tasks independently while working closely with experienced engineers
- Prepare reports and studies
- Conduct engineering research and provide technical assistance
- Perform calculations
- Strong communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Personal organization and time management skills
- Able to build strong relationship with coworkers.
- Committed to continual learning
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ideal candidate will be a Junior or Senior
- Students working toward a BS in Electrical Engineering
- Portland, ME
- Portsmouth, NH
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender identity, age, religion, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exporing new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.