Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a licensed Landscape Architect to join our company.
- Prepare site plans, specifications and cost estimates
- Create conceptual renderings
- Meet with clients, engineers and building architects to understand the requirements of a project
- Coordinate the arrangement of existing and proposed land features and structures
- Analyze environmental reports on land conditions, such as drainage
- Design site stormwater best management practices
- Visit sites to understand project conditions
- Write reports
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Personal organization and time management skills
- Able to build strong relationships with coworkers
- Excellent attention to detail
- 8-12 years of experience
- Licensed in MA, ME, NH considered a plus
- B.S. Degree in Landscape Architecture
- Portland, ME
- Topsham, ME
- Westfield, MA
- Portsmouth, NH
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, transgender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exploring new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.