Lead Electrical Engineer
Wright-Pierce, a growing, award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a licensed Lead Electrical Engineer to join our company. The position entails a wide variety of challenging projects requiring unique and creative approaches. Our mission is to enhance our clients’ success by delivering reliable solutions, responsive service, and superior value.
- Evaluation, design and construction engineering for water/wastewater treatment, civil infrastructure and industrial facilities including low to medium power distribution systems, process control systems, lighting and building systems including fire alarm, security and communications.
- Technical writing including memoranda, letters, reports, specifications, and submittal reviews.
- Construction cost estimate development for bidding and construction.
- Site inspections for studies, design, and construction projects.
- Proactively coordinate work with other design disciplines on small to large multi-disciplinary projects.
- Mentor and delegate to staff.
- Monitor budget status for assigned projects.
- Develop fee estimates in support of proposal efforts.
- Strong communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong personal organization and time management skills.
- Able to juggle multiple tasks while meeting budgets and schedule.
- Able to build strong relationship with coworkers.
- Able to work with others in multiple offices via Microsoft Teams and Bluebeam.
- Committed to continual learning.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Registered Professional Engineer
- 5-15 years’ experience preferably in the water/wastewater field
- Working knowledge of NEC
- AutoCAD/Revit experience required. Bluebeam experience considered a plus
- Familiar with SCADA software and PLC programming experience are pluses
- Professional Engineer License
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Masters degree considered a plus
- Providence, RI
- Portland, ME
- Portsmouth, NH
- Andover, MA
- Candidates may also be considered in any of our office locations.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, transgender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exploring new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.