Wastewater Lead Project Engineer
**This position is available in any Wright-Pierce office location**
Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a licensed Wastewater Lead Project Engineer to join our company.
- Planning and design of wastewater treatment, pumping and piping projects
- Leading wastewater projects
- Providing technical support to project managers
- Business development
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Personal organization and time management skills
- Desire to manage and mentor staff
- Integrity and honesty in all dealing
- Able to build strong relationship with coworkers
- Collaborate with others to capitalize on Company’s collective capabilities
- Committed to continual learning
- Effective client relationship skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- 5-10 years of experience leading and designing wastewater projects
- Registered Professional Engineer
- B.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Providence, RI
- Candidates may also be considered in any of our office locations.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, transgender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exporing new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.