Lead Water Project Engineer
Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a licensed Lead Water Project Engineer to join our company in our Middletown, CT office. The ideal candidate has a passion for working on drinking water projects and enjoys being technically challenged working with a team of leading experts in the water industry.
- Technical planning, design, and construction of drinking water source, distribution, storage and treatment projects
- Provide technical support to project managers and project engineers
- Hydraulic Design – pumps/pipes
- Construction administration and oversight
- Conducting treatability and preliminary engineering studies
- Perform QA/QC
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Personal organization and time management skills
- Able to build strong relationships with coworkers
- Committed to continual learning
- Excellent attention to detail
- Diligent and dependable
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the consulting industry working on a variety of drinking water projects
- Registered Professional Engineer – Preferably in the state of Connecticut
- B.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Middletown, CT
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender identity, age, religion, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exploring new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.