Wright-Pierce has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing/Proposal Coordinator based in our Portland, Maine office. As a marketer at Wright-Pierce, you will be part of a collaborative marketing team that supports efforts in locations throughout New England, New York, and Florida. You will have the opportunity, through proposal development and interview preparation, to directly impact our firm’s growth. If your skills are a match for the position below, we’d love to hear from you.
- Work hand-in-hand with engineering teams to support development of proposals and presentations.
- Coordinate trade shows and events.
- Maintain and update marketing collateral, including case studies, resumes, and boilerplate content.
- Maintain office marketing material and inventory supply.
- Maintain quality control of Wright-Pierce brand standards throughout all deliverables.
- Provide support for our social media program.
- Cross-train in marketing areas firm-wide and provide backup for others as-needed.
- Visit project sites to learn and understand what we do firsthand.
- Other duties related to marketing and business development support.
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment.
- Ability to assist with relaying technical information clearly.
- Belief in the core values of Wright-Pierce and personal qualities of integrity and commitment.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, face-paced, environment.
- 0 – 2 years of marketing and proposal experience, A/E/C industry experience is a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, specifically PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook. Specific expertise in MS Word layout and formatting is a must.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Photography skills are a plus.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business administration, or English.
- Portland, ME
At Wright-Pierce, we’re passionate about serving our clients and making a difference in the world through our commitment to give back and purpose to “engineer a better environment.” We’re proud to be part of an industry that protects our most critical resource: water. Wright-Pierce is an award-winning, multi-discipline engineering firm of more than 275 professionals located in offices throughout New England, New York, and Florida. Since 1947, we have delivered reliable solutions to our clients’ water resource and infrastructure challenges.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, transgender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exploring new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.