Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a Project Accountant to join our company.
- Perform various specialized accounting functions within accordance to company policy and procedures, accounting principles, and contractual obligations
- Responsible for calculating accurate billable charges and preparing invoices
- Review monthly revenue accrual to billed and estimated percent complete
- Project administration and file record management
- Work with technical staff to ensure compliance with contractual requirements
- Prepare reports for management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Personal organization and time management skills
- Able to build strong relationship with coworkers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an accounting role preferred
- Experience with an ERP system, BST10 Software considered a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- BA Accounting
- Maitland, FL
- Portsmouth, NH
- Portland, ME
- Topsham, ME
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, transgender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exporing new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.