Recruiter – Portsmouth, NH
Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a Recruiter to join our company.
- Support the Director of Human Resources and managers to determine staffing needs
- Screen resumes, interview candidates and conduct reference calls
- Assist the Director of Human Resources in making recommendations for hire (or not hire) and assists in delivering employment offers for both exempt and non-exempt positions
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates such as career fairs, on-line job fairs, industry specific tradeshows, community network events, etc.
- Work with the HR team in developing advertising programs (internal and external) in order to ensure high visibility with potential candidates
- Point person for all external recruiting agencies
- Manages internal transfer process including screening, coordination of interview with hiring manager, transfer offer letter, etc.
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations
- Work with the Director of Human Resources in managing current candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System
- Assist in posting positions on various college and social media sites
- Willingness to expand role based on firm needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Personal organization and time management skills
- Able to build strong relationship with coworkers
- Excellent attention to detail
- 0-3 years in human resources, A/E/C industry experience is a plus
- Experience with an ATS system preferred but not required
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field of study
- Portsmouth, NH
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender identity, age, religion, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exporing new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.