Resident Project Representative I
Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater, and civil infrastructure, is seeking an entry level Resident Project Representatives for projects. Projects consist of full water and wastewater treatment facility upgrades. Positions available are full time.
- Performs field observation services on small-scale water, wastewater, and civil infrastructure projects or on specific elements of large-scale projects under direction of senior RPR, project manager, and/or lead project engineer following established standards.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with construction contractors, municipal and private property owners in a cooperative, productive manner while serving the best interest of the client. Discuss plans, specifications and work schedules with project manager and engineers, contractors, utility companies and other governmental agencies. Communicate and enforce construction quality standards
- Perform all functions of the position in a safe and conscientious manner. Follows company safety policies and procedures. Wears and works in proper personal protective equipment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Personal organization and time management skills
- Able to build strong relationship with coworkers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Engineering drawings and specifications
- Construction oversight for water, wastewater, and sewer system infrastructure improvements
- Thorough and accurate record keeping is MUST
- Experience with concrete, process piping & equipment
- Soils and compaction methods
- Treatment plant experience is a plus
- Instrumentation, HVAC and electrical systems is a plus
- Experience with Fulcrum, BlueBeam, Submittal Exchange and/or Procore a plus
- Minimum 2- year degree in Construction Management, Construction Technology, or Engineering Technology or 4- years of related experience
- Projects located in MA, NH, CT, and ME
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, transgender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exploring new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.