Senior Structural Engineer
**This position is available in additional Wright-Pierce office locations**
Wright-Pierce, a growing, award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a registered Senior Structural Engineer to join our company. The position entails a wide variety of challenging structural design projects requiring unique and creative approaches. Our mission is to enhance our clients’ success by delivering reliable solutions, responsive service, and superior value.
- Structural evaluation, design and construction engineering for water/wastewater treatment, civil infrastructure and industrial facilities.
- Technical writing including memoranda, letters, reports, specifications, and submittal review.
- Construction cost estimate development for bidding and construction
- Site inspections for studies, design, and construction projects
- Proactively coordinate work with other design disciplines on small to large multi-disciplinary projects.
- Mentor and delegate to staff.
- Monitor budget status for assigned projects.
- Develop fee estimates in support of proposal efforts.
- Strong communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong personal organization and time management skills
- Able to build strong relationship with coworkers
- Able to work with others in multiple offices via Microsoft Teams and Bluebeam
- Committed to continual learning
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Registered Professional Engineer
- 15 to 30 years of experience, preferably in the water/wastewater field
- AutoCAD/Revit experience required. Bluebeam experience considered a plus.
- Experience with piers, docks and dams considered a plus
- Experience with client, project and/or staff management considered a plus
- Experience and desire to grow the business within our core competencies considered a plus
- B.S. Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Masters degree considered a plus
- Maitland, FL
- Tampa, FL
- Portsmouth, NH
- Saratoga Springs, NY
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender identity, age, religion, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exploring new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.