Structural Project Engineer
Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a Structural Project Engineer to join our company. The position entails a wide variety of challenging structural design projects requiring unique and creative approaches.
- Responsible for all aspects of Structural Design for assigned projects from preliminary design through construction for water/wastewater treatment and Civil/Industrial infrastructure facilities
- Work with other disciplines to produce a fully coordinated project
- Work includes preparation of: studies, reports, plans, cost estimates, specifications for bidding and construction, review shop drawings
- Perform field visits to review contractor’s work and resolve field related issue
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Personal organization and time management skills
- Ability to build strong relationship with coworkers
- Ability to work with others in multiple offices through the use of Skype
- 0-4 years of experience, preferably in the water/wastewater field
- Experience using AutoCAD required
- Revit experience considered a plus
- Engineer in Training Certification preferred
- B.S. Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Portland, ME
- Topsham, ME
- Portsmouth, NH
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender identity, age, religion, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exporing new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.