Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a Technical Assistant to join our company.
- Point person to assist the office in managing all office administrative tasks including but not limited to: ordering supplies; mail acceptance and distribution; answering phones as needed; scheduling meetings; filing; photocopying and scanning.
- Assist technical staff in preparation, organization, edit/proofreading, formatting and production of project deliverables including but not limited to client reports, plans, specifications, contracts/letters, marketing proposals and client deliverables.
- Make arrangements for vendor-related services including subconsultants, office machines (Xerox, etc.) and custodial maintenance crews.
- Coordinate and maintain office marketing material and all office-specific files
- Maintain and order supplies, including those for the field
- Maintain office machines
- Make car, flight and hotel reservations
- Coordinate flow of information from Human Resources
Client Care and Satisfaction
- Assure appropriate internal and external client care and satisfaction is maintained and supported.
- Support, assist and help to plan local conferences and events.
- Support and assist with annual charity campaigns and company wellness program.
- Cross-train in other administrative and marketing areas Firm-wide and provide backup for others as-needed.
- Other special projects and duties as may be assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- General office environment with ability to travel to other Wright-Pierce offices.
- Sporadic travel to client work sites.
- Perform under the pressure of unpredictable and demanding work at times.
- May be required to work extended and/or weekend hours from time-to-time.
- BA/BS (minimum) degree preferred
- 2-5 years of administrative experience, A/E/C industry experience is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, specifically PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment.
- Belief in the core values of Wright-Pierce and personal qualities of integrity and commitment.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, face-paced, environment.
- Middletown, CT
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender identity, age, religion, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exporing new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.