Transportation Structural Engineer
Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a Transportation Structural Project Engineer to join our company.
• Technical design with primary focus on bridge and large culvert projects. Support of structure design for water/wastewater treatment, civil infrastructure and industrial facilities.
• Perform engineering calculations and develop plans, specifications and estimates.
• Participate in bridge inspection, perform load rating calculations.
• Review and assign work and/or check design calculations of junior staff.
• Strong communication, self-motivation, and interpersonal skills.
• Personal organization and time management skills.
• Able to build strong relationship with coworkers.
• Committed to continual learning.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• 5 – 8 years’ experience, focused design of bridges and transportation structures.
• Experience with marine and dam infrastructure considered a plus.
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, MicroStation, AutoCAD, Mathcad.
• Experience using structural analysis programs and bridge design software: LEAP, LARSA, STAAD, or similar FEM software.
• Professional Engineer or Structural Engineer licensure
• B.S. Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
• M.S. degree considered a plus
• Portland, ME
• Topsham, ME
• Manchester, NH
• Portsmouth, NH
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, transgender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exploring new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.