Wastewater Project Engineer
Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a Wastewater Project Engineer to join our company.
- Technical design of wastewater treatment, pumping and piping projects
- Perform hydraulic modeling and pipeline design
- Work on projects from conceptual design through construction
- Perform engineering calculations
- Writing technical reports, memos and emails
- Gather and analyze data
- Field work
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Personal organization and time management skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
- Committed to continual learning
- Effective client relationship skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking skills
- 3-8 years of experience working on wastewater projects
- Engineer in Training Certification required
- Registered Professional Engineer preferred
- B.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Topsham, ME
- Portland, ME
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, transgender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exploring new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.