Wastewater Project Manager
Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a licensed Wastewater Project Manager to join our company.
- Apply intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices
- Perform portions of large or complex multi-disciplinary wastewater pump stations, treatment plant, and water treatment projects
- Technical responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing and coordinating small to mid-size horizontal and vertical water and wastewater projects
- Identify opportunities to enhance organization’s technical and quality control standards and delivery of services
- Coordinates, manages and mentors staff engineers and technicians
- Assists with business development
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate initiative and effective problem-solving skills
- Personal organization and time management skills
- Produce assignments on time and on budget
- Build strong relationships with coworkers
- Collaborate with others to capitalize on Company’s collective capabilities
- Effective client relationship skills
- Exceptional proposal generation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- 10 plus years
- Professional Engineer License
- B.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Maitland, FL
- Andover, MA
- Jacksonville, FL
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender identity, age, religion, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exploring new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.