Water Project Engineer
Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a Water Project Engineer to join our company. The ideal candidate desires to be involved with all aspects of drinking water projects from start to finish.
- Planning, design, and construction administration for various drinking water source, distribution, storage and treatment projects
- Provide support to Lead Project Engineers and other Team members
- Hydraulic design – pump and piping systems
- Hydraulic distribution system modeling
- Treatment design
- Master planning studies
- Write technical reports, memos, and other communications
- Pilot studies and treatment/water quality-oriented studies
- Field work (example tasks include treatment pilot studies, hydrant flow tests, water quality sampling)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Personal organization and time management skills
- Able to build strong relationship with coworkers
- Committed to continual learning
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Minimum 3-8 years of consulting experience
- Experience working on projects in Maine or New Hampshire preferred
- Commensurate experience with local, state, and federal regulatory and funding processes
- Engineer in Training Certification required
- Professional Engineer License preferred (ME or NH)
- B.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- M.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering preferred
- Topsham, ME
- Portland, ME
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, transgender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exploring new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.