Projects to Bid
Bangor, ME – Emergency Power Generator Installation Contract
To download specs and plans and to get on the plan holders list, go to https://www.bangormaine.gov/proposals
The Project consists of offloading and installing two Owner-furnished parallel 750 KW natural gas stand-by power systems, automatic transfer switches and electrical switch gear, and construction of ancillary systems and site work to support the installation of the generators at the City of Bangor’s Wastewater Treatment Facility. Note that the new generator and associated electrical gear has been purchased directly by the City and will be delivered to the project site at which point the Contractor shall take ownership of the equipment, for installation, startup and testing.
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
Connect with us!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch regarding questions on any of our active bids. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.