Projects to Bid
Bath, ME – McMann Complex Improvements
Demolition of three existing buildings at the McMann Complex and their existing utility services. Site work for and construction of a new 3,750 s.f., maintenance building with office, break room, maintenance workspace and storage space and extension of existing water, sewer, electrical, and telecommunications services to the new building. Construction of 5 Focal Point stormwater treatment systems at the McMann Complex/Bath Middle School site. Construction of two grassed underdrain soil filters and a stormwater detention pond at the Oak Grove Cemetery site. Restoration of disturbed areas with bituminous pavement or loaming and seeding, per the plans.
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
Connect with us!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch regarding questions on any of our active bids. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.