Projects to Bid
Burlington, MA – Phase 2A – 24″ Water Main Replacement Project – MWRA Connection
Constructing approximately 10,000 linear feet of 24-inch ductile iron water main and appurtenances on Lowell Street from Maple Street to North Street and on North Street from Lowell Street to Adams Street. The work also includes vacuum excavation for utility designation, new house services, temporary water piping and services, final trench paving, and work within MassDOT rights-of-way. There will be a winter moratorium in effect from November 15th to the day after Patriot’s Day each year where no construction activities may occur. The project site shall be brought to an acceptable condition prior to November 15th each year.
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
Connect with us!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch regarding questions on any of our active bids. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.