Projects to Bid
Camden, ME – Wastewater Treatment Facility Improvements
The Project consists of various upgrades to the Camden Wastewater Treatment Facility including renovations to the Control Building, new Headworks Building and equipment, new Dewatering Building and sludge dewatering equipment, aeration system upgrades, wastewater disinfection system, dechlorination upgrades at Bayview Pump Station, SCADA communication at five pump stations, and other ancillary upgrades.
For informational purposes only, 3D view of buildings:
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
Connect with us!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch regarding questions on any of our active bids. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.