Projects to Bid
Devens, MA – Prequalification Packages for the Patton and Shabokin Water Treatment Plants
The date above references the date which Contractor Prequalification RFQ Packages are due. Bidding for this project will occur after eligible General Contractors and Subcontractors have been prequalified.
The project comprises of the full construction of two new 1.44 MGD water treatment plants, the Patton Water Treatment Plant and Shabokin Water Treatment Plant. Work generally includes a GreensandPlus™ pressure filtration system for iron and manganese removal, Granular Activated Carbon filters and Ion Exchange contact chambers for PFAS removal, chemical feed systems, backwash recycling system, settled solids waste system, baffled clearwell, site piping, stormwater controls, and ancillary equipment and controls at both water treatment plants.
Prequalification Packages will be submitted electronically through Wright-Pierce’s Online Plan Room using the link below.
NOTE: We acknowledge that some of the language in the Online Plan Room may reference bids, but we note that this submission is for Contractor Prequalification SOQ Packages for the above referenced project and not bids.
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
Connect with us!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch regarding questions on any of our active bids. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.