Projects to Bid
Harwinton, CT – Sewer Rehabilitation Project FY 2021-2022
Sewer rehabilitation via dig and replacement of a 10-foot section of 8” PVC gravity sewer main at two different locations (within the sanitary sewer easement area between the corner of Fitzpatrick Road, Carlton Road, and Scoville Hill Road and on Mountain View Drive.
In addition to the Base Bid, the Project also includes the following work as a Bid Alternate:
Under the Bid Alternate, Scope of Work will include clearing, grubbing, loaming, and seeding within the sanitary sewer easement where segment from Manhole MH41 to Manhole MH41A is located, which is between the corner of Fitzpatrick Road and Carlton Road, and Scoville Hill Road. Work within the easement will be 20 feet wide (10 feet on either side of the sewer pipe segment) by approximately 260 feet in length from Scoville Hill Road.
CCTV Video Footage is available for viewing. Please email Lisa Muscanell-Depaola at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Janelle Chanman email@example.com for a link to the videos.
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
Connect with us!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch regarding questions on any of our active bids. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.