Projects to Bid
Lincoln, ME – Sewer Improvements Phase I
The Project consists of replacing about 6,600 linear feet of existing gravity sewer mains, sewer service connections, manhole structures and appurtenances on West Broadway, Main Street, Highland Avenue, Morgan Street and Mattanawcook Street. The project also includes two bid alternates for the relining of about 2,900 linear feet of cross-country sewer and manhole structure rehabilitation along Mattanawcook Lake and replacing about 2,200 linear feet of existing gravity sewer mains, sewer service connections, manhole structures and appurtenances on Enfield Road (Route 155).
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
Connect with us!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch regarding questions on any of our active bids. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.