Projects to Bid
Mars Hill, ME – Contract 1 Antworth Lane Water Main
The installation of approximately 2,000 feet of new ductile iron water main from existing 8-inch main on Route 1 and along Antworth Lane to the proposed Water Treatment Plant Site in Mars Hill, Maine. The new main will be 8 and 12-inch ductile iron pipe, along with associated valves, and hydrants. The project will also involve the installation of a new 6-inch water main (approx. 1,100 feet), along with all associated valves, hydrants, and fittings from Wells TW-1, TW-3, TW-3A to the proposed Water Treatment Plant Site as detailed by the project limits in the plans. The Contractor shall install materials pre-purchased by the Owner. Owner has pre-purchased water main pipe and fittings, hydrant assemblies, valves, valve and service boxes, polywrap, brass wedges, and pipe adapters, which are stored on District property at the project location.
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
Connect with us!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch regarding questions on any of our active bids. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.