Projects to Bid
Merrimack, NH – WWTF Phase III and Pump Stations Upgrade
General Bids Due:
Bid Opening Location:
03/10/2021 2:00 pm
Finance Department, Merrimack Town Hall, 6 Baboosic Lake Road, Merrimack, NH 03054
Town of Merrimack
Pre-Bid Conf. Date:
Pre-Bid Conf. Location:
2/10/21 10:00 AM (not mandatory)
A non-mandatory Pre-Bid Conference will be held at 10:00 A.M., Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at the Merrimack Town Hall, Matthew Thornton Room (6 Baboosic Lake Road, Merrimack, NH 03054). Representatives for the Owner and Engineer will be present to discuss the project. Due to the complex nature of the work, bidders are encouraged to attend and participate in the conference. The Pre-Bid Conference will include a walk-through of the Wastewater Treatment Facility (36 Mast Road, the Souhegan Pump Station (24 Railroad Avenue) and Thornton’s Ferry Pump Station (14 Griffin Street). Bidders may attend in person or remotely via Zoom. Plan holders will receive a Zoom meeting invite for the Pre-Bid Conference. For any others interested in attending the meeting, email Kattie Hartwell at email@example.com by 8:00 A.M. on the day of the Pre-Bid Conference.
WP Project Number:
Kattie Hartwell, P.E.
Online Plan Room:
Directions to download or purchase paper copy sets.
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
Connect with us!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch regarding questions on any of our active bids. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.