Projects to Bid
Middleborough, MA – Plympton Street and East Main Street No. 2 Well Cleaning and Pump Rehabilitation
Well cleaning, inspecting, removing the existing well pump and making needed repairs, replacement of the pump motor, evaluation of well packing and replacement if required, pre and post cleaning performance testing and televising (pre and post cleaning) of the well screen and reinstalling the pumping unit at two gravel-packed public drinking water supply wells (Plympton & East Main Street #2) in Middleborough, Massachusetts.
Timing of the work is critical. At a minimum, the expectation is for the cleaning and redevelopment of the East Main Street Well No. 2 no later than June 1, 2021 unless approved otherwise by the Owner, at which time the well must be placed back into service without exception to meet peak summer demands. The East Main Street Well No. 2 pump was replaced 3 years ago and is expected to be in very good condition and not needing repairs. If the Plympton Well cannot be completed by June 1, 2021, its cleaning and redevelopment will be delayed until after September 1, 2021.
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
Connect with us!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch regarding questions on any of our active bids. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.