Projects to Bid
North Reading, MA – Chemical Feed Stations Project
The work consists of constructing two (2) chemical feed stations including tablet calcium hypochlorite disinfection systems, valves, piping, fittings and appurtenances, HVAC, plumbing, grading, landscaping and paving. The buildings will be identical (except Central Street building will have loading dock) and consist of masonry walls and wood truss roofs. Each facility will require a sprinkler system. The project will also include the demolition of the existing pump station and abandonment of the existing wellfield at the Central Street site. Each station will include a separate space for an emergency generator. The work also includes a new system-wide supervisory control and data acquisition system (SCADA). The time for completion of this Contract is 365 calendar days.
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
Connect with us!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch regarding questions on any of our active bids. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.