Projects to Bid
North Reading, MA – Chemical Feed Stations
The work consists of constructing two (2) chemical feed stations including site work, tablet calcium hypochlorite disinfection systems, interior and exterior piping, concrete foundations, architectural HVAC, plumbing, and fire suppression systems, instrumentation, town-wide supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) system and electrical. The work includes the demolition of an existing pump station and abandonment of the existing wellfield at the Central Street site.
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
Connect with us!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch regarding questions on any of our active bids. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.