Projects to Bid
North Yarmouth, ME – North Yarmouth Booster Pump Station
Construction of a new 29’-4” x 29’-4” booster pump station constructed of CMU and brick veneer walls, standing seam metal roof, equipped with two vertical multistage pumps, VFDs, electrical, lighting, heat pumps, propane tanks and interior LP gas emergency standby generator. The site work includes clearing, grubbing, grading, gravel access driveway, chain link fence, swing gate, site piping, and underground electrical service as shown on the design plans.
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
Connect with us!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch regarding questions on any of our active bids. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.