Projects to Bid
Old Orchard Beach, ME – Washington Area Phase 1 Project
The project consists of replacement of approximately 3,150 linear feet of sanitary sewer main and all appurtenances, replacement of approximately 3,600 linear feet of water main and all appurtenances, installation of approximately 2,900 linear feet of storm drain and all appurtenances, and full-width reconstruction of Washington Ave., West Old Orchard Ave., and Fern Ave.
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
Connect with us!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch regarding questions on any of our active bids. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.