Projects to Bid
Pillsbury Lake Village District – Concord Drive Water Main Replacement
The Concord Drive Water Main Replacement project includes the replacement of approximately 1,460 feet of 2-inch PVC water main with 4-inch and 2-inch PVC water main including valves, flushing hydrants, services, fittings, and appurtenances. The project will also include temporary water and erosion control installation. The project includes three Additive Alternates for the replacement of approximately 250 feet of PVC water main on Penacook Circle with 2-inch HDPE water main, the abandonment of 34 residential services within the District (Appendix A), and the abandonment of water mains on six streets within the District (Appendix B).
It should be noted that PLVD has pre-purchased approximately 1,240 feet of 4-inch PVC pipe to be installed under this contract. All 4-inch PVC pipe required beyond 1,240 feet shall be provided by the Contractor.
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
Connect with us!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch regarding questions on any of our active bids. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.