Projects to Bid
Plymouth, NH – Holderness Wells
Improvements to the Holderness Wells including installation of well pumps and appurtenances for each of the two groundwater wells, installation and modification of a prefabricated building to house electrical and controls equipment, installation of approximately 3,000 linear feet of 8-inch water transmission pipeline connecting the Holderness Wells to the Foster Street facility, installation of approximately 5,200 linear feet of 8-inch finished water pipeline connecting the Foster Street facility to the Holderness School booster pump station, horizontal directional drilling of two water mains crossing under the Pemigewasset River, electric service extension, construction of a communications tower, chemical feed system upgrades at the Foster Street water treatment facility, manhole installation for below grade metering, valving, and chemical injection into new mains, site work, and installation of appurtenances.
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
Connect with us!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch regarding questions on any of our active bids. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.