Projects to Bid
Rangeley, ME – Cross Street Water Main Replacement
Installation of 8‐inch ductile iron water main and 1‐inch copper service pipe, new corporation and curb stops, hydrant, gate valves; connection to side streets; erosion and sedimentation control, and all else incidental to construction. Roadway restoration involves trench patch with mill and overlay adjacent to disturbed areas, pavement and gravel restoration, and loam and seed. Work is expected to be substantially completed by October 15, 2021.
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
Connect with us!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch regarding questions on any of our active bids. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.