Projects to Bid
Richmond, ME – Public Works Facility Sand & Salt Storage Building
The construction of a 60-foot by 120-foot sand and salt storage building at the Public Works Facility. The sand and salt storage building will include an 8-foot exposed cast-in-place concrete wall foundation, a new electrical service and power distribution panel, installation of a prefabricated fabric-style building on the cast-in-place concrete foundation, and associated site work, including grading, installation of stormwater best management practices, and paving.
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
Connect with us!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch regarding questions on any of our active bids. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.