Projects to Bid
Somerset, MA – Route 6 Pump Station Improvements & Sewer and Water Rehabilitation
The work will take place at the Route 6 Sewer Pump Station, at 1931 Grand Army of the Republic Highway, Somerset, and various streets and easements throughout the Town. The work consists of constructing replacement of an undersized building ventilation system and the electrical circuit feeding the ventilation system, installation of a wetwell vent and odor control system, wetwell ladder and grating replacement, concrete repairs to severely deteriorated surfaces inside the pump station structure, replacement of a section of deteriorated force main ductile iron pipe, installation of a permanent force main bypass, sewer pipe rehabilitation including cured-in-place lining, water main rehabilitation, site restoration including paving, and all other associated work tasks. The time for completion of this Contract is 300 calendar days.
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
Connect with us!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch regarding questions on any of our active bids. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.