Projects to Bid
South Windsor, CT – Phase II – Chapel Road Sewer Improvements Project
The Project Base Bid consists of CIPP lining work of approximately 6,118 linear feet of RCP sewer pipe ranging from 24” to 36” in diameter in the Town of South Windsor. In addition to the Base Bid, the Project also includes sixteen CIPP lining Bid Alternates, consisting of approximately 1,118 linear feet of 15” RCP sewer pipe, approximately 104 linear feet of 10” Vitrified Clay sewer pipe, approximately 308 linear feet of 12” Vitrified Clay sewer pipe, and approximately 1,791 linear feet of 8” Truss sewer pipe, in the Town of South Windsor.
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
Connect with us!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch regarding questions on any of our active bids. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.